Showing my first purchase on FemmeLuxeRefinery.com 😁

by - jueves, julio 09, 2020

Hello everybody!


I was thinking about placing an order on a webpage that I have found on the Internet. This online store is called Femme Luxe, where you can find all the clothes required to have the perfect style.

What I have been looking have been t-shirts and pijamas, which I think are the easiest clothes to buy on the net, because it is probably that they fit you perfectly!

This online store has trendy clothes and you can find pieces of clothes as trousers, dresses, t-shirts or, even, beauty products! So, in one purchase, you can buy everything you need to look stunning!


But let's start talking about the products that I ordered, but first I want to highlight that the delivery was incredibly fast and in less of 5 days I had my order at home! This is important because due to the situation that all the world is living, receive a package that comes from other country in less than a week is like a kind of miracle!



But well, talking about the clothes, the big thing on this post, the first thing that I decided to order was a pair of T Shirts. The first T-Shirt that I want to show you is this one with this sentence on it and I have to say that it fits me like a glove! As you can see in the picture, it says “In a world where you can be anything BE KIND”. I really, really love the message so, why don’t wear a T-Shirt that has it printed on it?


The size that I wear is S/M and you can know this if you look the measurements table that is shown in every product on this page. It is very complete, so you can know the size of the clothes based on those measurements, which are totally accurate.

The other T-Shirt that I have ordered is this. As you can see is black as well, and has a phrase printed on it too but, in this case, I ordered this one bigger, so I can use it like it was an oversize model, which I find perfect to use at home as a pijama, because it is really really cosy.


To sum up with these two products I only want to say that, two shirts, two different styles! And I love both of them!

Following with the products that I have ordered, I wanted to try more loungewear and the sport clothes that I saw on the page, so I decided to check the styles to know which of them I liked the most.


Finally, I decided to include in my purchase a pair of joggers or tracksuits. The model of tracksuits that I ordered are identical but in different colours, and although I have to wait until the autumn to use them, I find them as a very comfortable clothes, totally perfect to use to do sport and to be at home, one the uses that I want to give to these clothes.


This second use is because I have never use civilian clothes at home and I think is time to let my pijamas only to sleep… Or at least, I want to try it… I will tell you in three month if I were able to do it, haha.



Of course, I want to use these tracksuits to do exercise. I feel the fabrics very smooth and breathable, ideal to these days in which I decided to work out and move my body a little bit… Because I have to confess that I am a very bit lazy and this is going to be a challenge for me, haha.

So, to finish, I want to make a question! Have you ever bought on this online store? Tell me on the comments below!

You May Also Like

0 comentarios