Discovering Holapick πŸ‘šπŸ‘•

by - miΓ©rcoles, diciembre 30, 2020

Hello everybody!


A New Year is almost here and with it, new resolutions for every one of us! One of my goals for 2021 is to renew part of my wardrobe

2020 has been difficult for everyone and due to the fact that we were locked down, I didn’t really want to spend money on clothes.

However, I hope that this new year is different and better, so I am willing to look up on the Internet to find some clothes for me! No more laziness in this topic!

What I want to show today and related to fashion and clothes is Holapick, an online store where you can buy all the clothes required to go outside. This means that you can find from skirts, jeans or pullovers to the most cozy jackets!


Examples of this piece of clothes are the casual jackets for women, made with several different materials and styles. The ones that I like the most are the ones made with plush and the ones made with faux-leather. Both of these styles are super trendy and cozy! 

Another thing that I like to use in the winter is, obviously sweaters. Comfortable, nice and colorful! There are some styles that I like in this shop, which includes lace or different types of necks, such as round neck, v neck and polo neck! Choose the one I choose, this type of clothing will be very useful to me these months!

Talking of cozy pieces of clothes… What about cardigans? It is a very fashionable piece! Maybe thanks to Taylor Swift and her song Cardigan? I don’t really know if this is the reason but the thing that a cardigan is a must have!

Of course, don’t worry, because this shop has trendy cardigans so be ready and try to find the one that fits and suits you the best! My favourite is the one that I show you in the picture, which is casual and seems to be soft and light! 


To finish, I have to mention that you can find jewelry, shoes, bags and homewear clothes as well. Being pretty inside and outside your house is possible thanks to this site, where you can find several articles with amazing discounts and a sales section! So, you can find the best articles with a low and convenient price!

And that’s all for today! I hope you like the post and please, tell me if you knew this shop and if you ever have bought something from it!

Bye and Happy New Year!

You May Also Like

0 comentarios