Do you need ideas to wear in the Spring season? Discover Prestarrs!

by - domingo, febrero 21, 2021

Hello everybody!

Even though Spring is coming, the weather can give us the possibility of still wearing clothes thought for the Autumn. So, today I am going to talk to you about clothes and about Prestarrs, an online shop where you can find every piece of clothes that you need to look fantastic!



As I said, the good weather is almost here, but it is obvious that some days are going to be a little cold. So, why don’t buy a women’s pullover to avoid the low temperatures? On this online shop, there are loads and loads of styles!


If I had to choose, I would buy without thinking too much about these designs! I do love the one with the bees. It is light, soft and fun!


bee-pullover


The colours are beautiful too and I like the neck a lot. It is made with lace, which I consider very smart and formal! I think it is totally perfect and suitable for the Spring and the warm temperatures that it has!



Another pullover that I have seen looking at this store is this one, available in several colors, it is more simple than the previous one, but its design is very beautiful too! What do you think? 


blue-soft-pullover


And, what about pants or skirts? I like this style of pants, which are very loose and light, thanks to the material in which they are made of. In this case, these pants are made with cotton and linen.


black-light-pants



You can also find skirts made with the same style, as this design in light green that I show you in the picture below. I prefer wearing pants but, what about you? What do you usually wear in the Spring season?


green-cotton-skirt



Let’s finish a perfect outfit for the good weather with a pair of cute boots! For example, I have fallen in love with these ankle boots! I like them in brown colour, which I think is wonderful for the Spring, combined with other colors more lively!

brown-cute-boots



Do you like this type or boots? Are totally perfect for the good weather, aren’t they? And that is all for today’s post!




I hope you have enjoyed it! Please let me know if you knew this shop before or if you have any of this clothes.



See you!

You May Also Like

0 comentarios