Find the most amazing bags in Baginning 👜

by - viernes, abril 01, 2022

Hello!

Today I am here to talk to you about an online shop that has blown my mind and you are going to discover the reason why. Are you a bag addict? Well, if the answer is positive, you are going to love this shop for sure!

So, let me introduce you Baginning, which is a shop full of bags and bags with completely amazing and different designs. From elegant bags to the most rare and special ones and even wallets. All that you may dream of is on this web 👜

wallet-baginning

If I tell you the truth, I have to tell you that I have fallen in love with many of the bags that they have available. Can you imagine which is my favourite?

Yeeeeeeeeees! This cat bag is totally amazing and it is available in several models (or cat breeds, haha) but my favourite one is the black one, as it is simply beautiful and sensational. I really, really love it!

bag-cat-handmade


But do not worry because if your style is more modest, there are lots of designs and types of bags for you as, for example, tote bags, ideal for the day by day.

tote-bags-baginning


I like this grey leather tote bag because it has the perfect size to carry all the things that we usually need every day. For that reason, it is very practical but also stylish and can be used with its short handles or with its detachable strap.

To finish with, I want to talk to you about the evening bags, one of the most important and special accessories when it comes to a celebration. 

evening-bags-baginning


Imagine attending a wedding with this beautiful bag decorated with flowers of different colors. I really think that this bag is very small and part of it is thanks to its rhinestone and jewelry.

After all of this, are you already dreaming of having one of these bags? Have you ever bought a piece from this page? Please, let me know in the comment section below! See you soon!

You May Also Like

0 comentarios